This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Ability to create a genuine moment of connection with our customers – making a difference in their day by discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Willingness to learn – using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment.
- NOTE: No previous experience required
Come see us for more information!