Job: Sales Associate
Company: La Senza
Location: 1555 Recent Ave W
Area: Kildonan Place
Bus Routes from Argyle High School:
Travel Time: 20 min
La Senza sales associates deliver a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth. They drive personal sales and SPAH performance and demonstrate all expected selling behaviors plus embody all attributes of La Senza sellers. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviors. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviors.
Role and Responsibilities:Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer experiences. Consistently lead the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion and expertise for the brand.
- Responsible for creating a shopping experience that is effortless, inspiring and productive through expert product knowledge and cultivating relationships with customers to elevate the shopping experience. Develop customer loyalty and following.
- Promote and display teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer’s journey is seamless.
- Process customer transactions, returns or exchanges accurately and efficiently and create lasting customer impressions
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight regarding inventory availability, customer requests and provide feedback on the product to store leadership.
- Understand, adhere to and reinforce brand standards
- Reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between customer service, associate engagement and shrink
- Assist with merchandise preparation for sales floor replenishment including ensuring merchandise is accurately priced in accordance with markdowns, markups and promotions
- Replenish merchandise to standard to create a full and abundant store, ensuring visual displays are maintained according to standards.
- Embraces the organization’s mission
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent listening, organization and follow through skills
Ability to connect with and relate to customers and build meaningful relationships