Online Conference Scheduling OPEN
It is time to book your online conferences so that you can come celebrate your child’s learning. If you used the online system in November, you will just log on and create your appointments. You can schedule your appointment online, by calling the office or by stopping in when you drop off or pick up your child. Here is some information specific to grades and programs:
N/K – Room 13, Ms. Kanaski – Appointments are Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening and all day Friday to accommodate both of her classes.
Nursery to Grade 6: Student-Led Conferences
Conferences are booked in 30 minute intervals. Students will celebrate their learning with you and there will be an opportunity for you to connect with the teacher as well. There will be 2 or 3 families working through the conference in each 30 minute block.
Appointments are 15 minutes long and you will meet with all three teachers at once. Book one appointment per child. These conferences will be Tri-Conferences, parent – teacher – student. Students need to attend so that as a team, you can celebrate strengths and set goals for challenges.
Report Cards will go home on Wednesday, March 15. Conferences are on March 16 & 17.
Let us know if you need any assistance!
School Appointments – Parent Instructions
- Go to our school appointments web site: http://earlgrey.schoolappointments.com
- Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the “Register Now” button.
- Add your children into the system by clicking the “Add a Student” button. Click “Insert New” button to add more children.
- Click the “date” icon beside each child’s name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “View Calendars” button. Use the “Ctrl” or “Command” key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
- Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the “Book Appointments” button to save your bookings.